You’re able to take control of your Mi Wi-Fi with this smart assistant on phone anytime and anywhere.
1. Device list: You can view and manage devices connected to network, such as allow their access to network and data or not, manage QoS allocation, and set names for different devices.
2. Storage management: As the family data center and a mobile hard disk on your phone, this app makes you be able to manage and download files easily. It supports slide gestures. You can find resources and manage download tasks here as well as access to all photos and videos in chronological order.
3. Tools: This feature helps you to learn more about Mi Wi-Fi.
4. Settings: You can view and change settings of Mi Wi-Fi.
* Guest Wi-Fi: WeChat friends and their friends can connect to Wi-Fi without password.
* Share Mi Wi-Fi: Share the router with your family.
* Mi Wi-Fi info: Share your router stats with friends.
* Security: Protect home network from unknown devices, hacking, malicious websites, and downloads…
* Router status: You can view CPU performance and network speed of all parts.
* Back up photos & hard drive files: You can almost back up everything you want on Mi Wi-Fi.
* Tencent VIP: Exchange your idle bandwidth for Tencent VIP easily (only hard disk router is supported).
* Mi Cloud: Backups for photos and videos will be synced automatically and safely to Mi Cloud (only hard disk router is supported).
* Broadband speed: Telecom Tianyi can accelerate the Wi-Fi speed for its users.
Learn more about Mi Wi-Fi