[Update Info] – 188.8.131.52 –
1. (Fixed) AOD Roaming clock was shown for the domestic roaming state in some countries
2. (Fixed) when ClearView Cover was attached, AOD Touch used to be operated incorrectly
(Clearview Cover users’ devices will be restarted after updating with this version)
3. (Fixed) other bugs
▷ There are plenty of clock designs to choose from. Pick a clock style you like!
– Digital clock, Analogue clock, World clock, Edge clock, Calendar, Image clock, AGIF, etc.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Clock and FaceWidgets > Clock style
▷ Find useful information and check widgets without turning the screen on!
– Try different widgets on the AOD by double-tapping the clock area.
– Types of FaceWidget: Music controller, Today’s schedule, and Next alarm
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Clock and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
▷ Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD.
– You can use Pin to AOD by selecting Reminder and Share via.
▷ Add an animated GIF to the AOD.
– Try 10 pretty animated GIF samples.
Apart from the animated GIFs saved in Gallery, you can download new ones from the Theme Store.
▷ AOD Themes
– Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store.
Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes.
▷ At last! The AOD brightness adjustment bar you’ve been waiting for!
– Now, there are four auto brightness levels and four manual brightness levels instead of two!
Double-tap the AOD clock to reveal the brightness adjustment bar.
Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Always On Display > Auto Brightness
(※ Brightness adjustment is available from Galaxy S9 / S9+ due to H/W performance differences.)
▷ Checking notifications from the Reminder app.
– Check and delete notifications you’ve set in the Reminder app on the AOD.
– Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Always On Display > Always On Display alerts
※ Certain features may not be supported on some models.
※ If you want to know more about Always On Display, submit your enquiry using Contact us in the app.